Category Management International (m/w/d)
Reinforce Category management fundamentals within the organization
• Develop best in class processes, tools and capabilities for trademarketing/catman communities
• Give assistance in levering category data into actionable insights and learnings to support profitable growth in 4 p’s
• Identify and spread new best practices in the market
Reinforce category management culture in local organizations
• Support and inspire countries in building strong channel and customers plans
• Foster communication and collaboration between countries to gain competitive advantages
Strive Category vision in our customers
• Deploy category story and learnings within countries.
• Develop different levels of implementation in customers (product, placement, price, promotion, visibility)
• Support countries in their deployment to customers
Support in providing international market insights and group opportunities to develop new strategies to win with the customer
• Coordinate and implement monthly market development and internal reports from countries to HQ.
• Special analyses of international market information incl. presentations
• Analyses and interpretation of consumer and retail data from existing databases (e.g. Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, GFK)
• Sets up and maintains a database with all internal company data and market data, supports and further develops “Data Shelf”
• Be part of the internal Digital Transformation team
• Implementing category projects with the aim of strengthening customer relations, discovering new opportunities for driving profitability for brands and for the category in retail.
• Running projects to increase knowledge and insights about category, customer, consumer. Special focus in understanding the shopper and consumer decision tree, shopper journey and POS performance.
• Developing projects addressing 4 P’s analysis in the organization: (based on analytical facts)
• Supporting sales organizations in customer meetings and for presentations with relevant, inspiring and sales-driven insights to strengthen the customer relationship.
• Knows and understands all available market research tools. Is the act contact person for procure and ensure maximum output of tools such as Nielsen or IRI, Kantar or GFK, Spaceman etc.
• Coordinate and implement monthly market development and internal reports for the organization
Requirements / Competencies:
• Professional degree in business Management/Business information, ideally with an MBA or similar academic specialization. Business intelligence is a plus
• Experience in category management in FMCG multinational companies (with documented experience in catman projects). 2-3 years working experience.
• Excellent analytical skills, increased affinity to numeric data and able to detect the story behind the figures/data
• High experience working with market knowledge tools (Iri or Nielsen, Kantar or GFK, spaceman…)
• Superior computer skills (Specially Excel, SPSS, Power Point, PowerBI)
Wenn Sie diese Position interessiert nehmen Sie bitte mit dem Ansprechpartner/in Kontakt auf. Sie erreichen uns Montag bis Freitag von 08:00 – 18:00 Uhr telefonisch unter der Rufnummer 06104-9481-0 persönlich oder senden Sie uns Ihre Email Adresse und Mobilnummer an die E-Mail Adresse des Beraters. Wir melden uns umgehend bei Ihnen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse.