Marketing Communication Coordinator
Building & Home Automation
Building & Home Automation
Niko Deutschland GmbH
- You will be focusing on market communication of the products in Germany and Austria. These activities are developed and executed in close cooperation with the Niko HQ Marketing Communication Team. You will report to our Marketing Communication Lead at the HQ in Belgium. Your main tasks include:
- Coordinating, organizing and executing the implementation of the marketing communication plan and ensuring continuous optimization of its effectiveness and efficiency, using the appropriate marketing tools.
- You will identify opportunities to further professionalize the internal and external communication across all relevant customer touchpoints.
- Every action you initiate, aims at strengthening Niko’s brand position and you contribute to professionalize our team across the European organization.
- Drive development and implementation of market communication through product launches in close cooperation with Product Managers and the Niko HQ Marketing Communication
- Develop ideas and texts for newsletters, press and marketing materials.
- Drive development and implementation of campaigns, events, fairs and marketing materials through daily cooperation with Graphic Designers (studio), Product Managers, Sales and external
- Drive development and maintenance of the digital platform such as websites and social media in close cooperation with HQ Marketing Communication
- Develop targeted communication for Volume-builders, installers and prescribers.
- Drive media planning and supplier contact.
- Monitor the budget and disposal on particular approved action plans according to the plan and budget.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or communication.
- You have at least +5 years of experience with marketing communication in a similar position in the electrical industry or comparable industries like HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning), etc.
- You have a strong understanding of the marketing mix in the B2B and B2C
- You have affinity with marketing communication material for a technical or an electronic business.
- You have proven project management skills, i.e. excellent planning capabilities, being able to deliver more than one project at the same time, on time and on
- You are a native German speaker with fluent knowledge of English.
- Making small business trips is no problem for you, a.o. to the HQ in Belgium once a month (2 days).
What do you get from us?
- You will be working in an exciting, challenging and varied position in a professional environment.
- You will receive an attractive salary, complemented by a comprehensive package of employee benefits.
- You will have the opportunity for self-development, training and career growth.
- Responsibility and showing initiative are encouraged here.
- Last but not least, you will be part of a professional and solid growth company with a clear vision for the future. We are a no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does.
Wenn Sie diese Position interessiert nehmen Sie bitte mit dem Ansprechpartner/in Kontakt auf. Sie erreichen uns Montag bis Freitag von 08:00 – 18:00 Uhr telefonisch unter der Rufnummer 06104-9481-0 persönlich oder senden Sie uns Ihre Email Adresse und Mobilnummer an die E-Mail Adresse des Beraters. Wir melden uns umgehend bei Ihnen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse.