Sales Director Central Region (m/w/d)
Building & Home Automation
Building & Home Automation
Internationally operating premium manufacturer
The position concerns the responsibility of Sales Director Central Region.
Based in Germany (Rhine-Main Area), this role will be responsible and accountable for the (profitable) sales results within the Central Region and will report to the VP Sales of the Group.
This person shall lift the sales organizations of the Central region to a higher level of professionalism in project sales approach and wholesaler sales.
The company has several expansion plans and the implementation of these will happen in close alignment with the newly appointed Sales Director Central Region.
The Sales Director Central is responsible and accountable for the following:
- Define the sales strategy and drive the execution for delivering the sales objectives on short and long term (where to play, how to win) for the Central region.
- He/she will do this together with all country sales managers of the Central region and the supporting functions such as Marketing, Operations, Finance, HR.
- Expand the product portfolio across the Central region within the residential construction market to create a more balanced product portfolio.
- Expense and resource/capability planning as well as budget control in line with priority settings agreed upon.
- Ownership of sales budgeting and sales forecasting for region
- Implement pipeline and sales KPI management across the Central countries
- Drive the project sales in every aspect to the target markets (segmentation & priorities, pipeline generation, follow-up, closing, pricing, delivery) in all countries.
- Build relationships with key customers/stakeholders and manage them as true key accounts.
- Build profound market, customer and product knowledge of the Central markets (priority on Germany) and feed this back to the Product marketing team in the HQ so that they can enrich the product roadmap with the correct solutions for the Central markets.
- People Management: supervise all sales organizations in Central region, develop a high-performance culture and develop talents in the different parts of the Central sales organization.
- Act as a site manager responsible for all Sales Operations at the different locations.
- Facilitate close collaboration with all supporting functions (Finance, HR, Operations, Marketing, Operations).
Key deliverables for this role:
- Sales result of the region vs plan (incl rebalancing of product portfolio)
- Funnel / pipeline growth
- Margin realized in country
- Cost and budget control
- Building a high performing team
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in economics, trade, commercial sciences, engineering
- Equivalent through experience
- Minimum 8 to 10 years in a customer facing role in sales and/or sales management within an international context (incl the Central markets).
- Several years of leading key account business and understanding what it takes to win business with large customers.
- Project Sales and knowledge of what is driving success in Project Sales.
- Managing sales teams via KPI management (Pipeline mgt, closing rate).
- Collaborated with supporting functions (marketing, R&D, finance, HR, etc.)
- Familiar with tendering and professional B2B quotation processes.
- Have managed a P&L for several years.
- Ideally: experience in the different market segments of the construction industry
- “Customers First” attitude and mindset
- Good balance between strategic thinking and drive for execution
- Build a sales strategy and execution plans, including building the business case
- Inspiring people leader & motivator
- Able to work in a matrix organization within an international context
- Exceptionally good communication skills, advanced presentation, and ‘sales pitch’ skills
- High emotional intelligence, can move into customer’s thinking pattern, thinks in function of customer pains and how to address these
- Country native speaker with good level of English, which is the international language within the group.
- Good in oral and written communication
- Financially sound and healthy company with ambition to fuel significant growth in the key countries of the central region
- Role that can have an important impact on the company’s overall strategy and success
- Attractive compensation & benefits package including company car, pension plan etc.
- Opportunity to strengthen experience in a company who cares for people, quality, innovation and sustainability
Wenn Sie diese Position interessiert nehmen Sie bitte mit dem Ansprechpartner/in Kontakt auf. Sie erreichen uns Montag bis Freitag von 08:00 – 18:00 Uhr telefonisch unter der Rufnummer 06104-9481-0 persönlich oder senden Sie uns Ihre Email Adresse und Mobilnummer an die E-Mail Adresse des Beraters. Wir melden uns umgehend bei Ihnen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse.