Senior International Marketing Manager
International food company
Primary position responsibility:
- Develop and drive category growth planning, portfolio planning and innovation management
- Provide support to the country organizations to ensure the implementation of defined strategies and excellence in execution.
- This role will be responsible for leading key projects and working hand in hand with core markets to drive category performance.
- Contribute to the development of profitable category growth strategies and priorities based on the analysis and understanding of consumer needs and those of the local operating companies, in line with the group mission and vision, market developments, competitive landscape, and other financial aspects.
Innovation & Product Development
- Manage the NPD-pipeline development, coordinating between countries, category, PDI and Supply Chain
- Drive the development of Big Bet innovation/renovation, ensuring effective, international project management across markets
- Identify portfolio issues between market needs and global supply chain / procurement organizations and resolve them
- Manage cross-country harmonization and rationalization initiatives
- Share and help implement best practice marketing mix guidelines (product, price, promotion, physical distribution) based on consumer, shopper and trade customer insights
- Participating in core domain and cross functional projects
- Coordinate know-how transfer and best practice sharing (internal or competitor cases) across the local marketing teams
- This position contributes to the development of the Group category or brand strategy
- This position executes the strategy by deriving his/her personal goals from the Group category or brand strategy
- Higher education (university or college degree)
- 10 years of experience in local marketing (product / brand management), experience in an international marketing role would be a plus
- Experience in an international matrix organization
- Experience in a nutrition-related industry / health-related food marketing would be a plus
- Experience in leading cross-functional product development / innovation process
- Fluent English and German is a must
Wenn Sie diese Position interessiert nehmen Sie bitte mit dem Ansprechpartner/in Kontakt auf. Sie erreichen uns Montag bis Freitag von 08:00 – 18:00 Uhr telefonisch unter der Rufnummer 06104-9481-0 persönlich oder senden Sie uns Ihre Email Adresse und Mobilnummer an die E-Mail Adresse des Beraters. Wir melden uns umgehend bei Ihnen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse.